Website Design, Website Development, eCommerce
Premier Lash Canada is a lash extension business that sells both products and education. Since this is a new venture, Premier Lash Canada needs a brand identity as well as an eCommerce store built to showcase their brand, value proposition, products, and services.
The goal of this project is to:
- Build a brand identity for the business
- Build an eCommerce store hosted on Shopify
- Provide training documentation to hand off to Jessica after project completion
To achieve those objectives, the design and development freelancer will be in charge of:
- Developing a brand book that includes logo, typography, and colour pallet
- Develop a Shopify store that connects with Instagram to make her social page shoppable
This project was broken down into three phases:
Phase 1 (1 week): BrandIdentity Development: collection of brand mood boards and assets, outlining brand aspirations, and designing a brand logo along with brand typography and colour pallet.
Phase 2 (2 weeks): Build: collection of all requirements from the team, understanding design preferences and standards, domain hosting setup, design mock-up integration, and full eCommerce store set-up.
Phase 3 (1 week):Training & Project Handover: Delivering a training document with video walk-throughs of various Shopify tasks specific to the Signature Lashes store (i.e., how to add new products, fulfill orders, manage settings, etc.)
The final deliverable for this project will be a brand book, a fully functional eCommerce website with Instagram integration, and a training document to run the Shopify store.